September 29, 2009

What Inspires Me?

Like Anita said, what doesn't?

When I walk into Paper Pals, it's like walking into some kind of creative sanctuary where I feel completely comfortable among my "own kind". Each time I visit, I have a little path that I walk that allows me to see everything, and as I browse I love to listen to the questions and conversations of other shoppers as they talk to Karen and Shawna about their projects. In addition to traditional scrapbooking, I like to create altered projects, so I love all of the wonderful base items that Paper Pals stocks, like clocks and frames and albums. Oh, and the Tim Holtz products. And the Hero Arts stamps. And did I mention I am in love with Bazzill cardstock? And why does it smell so good in there?
Pin It!

1 comment:

Blog Archive