September 5, 2009

Hello from Leah!

My name is Leah and I am new to the Paper Pals Design Team. It was a bit of a surprise to be asked to be a Design Team member. I love scrap booking. I either scrap book or think about scrap booking on a daily basis. My friend, Tanya, got me started in 1999. Back then it was mostly 8 1/2 x 11" paper and stickers. So I was very honored for the opportunity to be on the team. I have just started my first kit. I get to work with the Early Bird line from Cosmo Cricket. The paper, borders and stickers are so kitcheny cute. The possibilities are overwhelming right now. You could do so many pages with the kit I got. Thank you Shawna and Karen. I am very excited.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Kristi Wildung said...

Welcome Leah! Can't wait to see what you create.

Shawna said...

Welcome to the team Leah! Can't wait to see what you do with the kit!

Anita Cory said...

Welcome, Leah!

Blog Archive