September 3, 2009

Pass the Jillibean Soup!

The Jillibean Soup "Minestrone" line is DEEEEE-licious!

I had a lot of fun creating some layouts with this paper... it's so versatile! Autumn themed photos work great, but you could also use springtime pictures too.


My "Fly" layout is hybrid. I used Photoshop Elements to add a "vellum" spot on my larger photo where I could journal. I also created a smaller photo strip at the top in Elements.

For the "Look at Me Now" layout, I created my own template using circle shapes to make the wavy photo strip. I used 3 4x6 photos on this layout.

There is a sheet of coordinating minestrone paper with lots of fun little embellishments-- many of them work well for lunch box notes for kids. You could also creatively use them to feature some journaling on a layout from a mom to a child. I made several note cards that I'll be able to put in my girls' backpacks or lunch bags.

What draws you to this line of papers?
Pin It!

6 comments:

Judy said...

GREAT layouts and lunch box notes, Angela!!! I just love the way you curved the photos in the 2nd layout, and the button accent is great...Hope you don't mind if I scraplift this!! Also love how you created the area (vellum spot) to journal in on that photo in the first layout---I need to learn how you did that, it's great!

Shawna said...

I love these layouts...the colors are so vibrant! I really love the "fly" layout and the mini photo vignette strip at the top of the page!

Kristi Wildung said...

Jilli Bean Soup is a great line, I love the colors. I also love the "fly" layout. Any interest in giving us a little photoshop tutoring?

Leah said...

I like the "Look at Me Now" layout. I am going to have to scrap lift that one. I have so many photos to scrap that I am always looking for ideas that use more photos. I could use 6 photos and make a two page spread. My daughter requests me to "look at me" many times a day. Thanks for the inspiration.

Anita Cory said...

I love how the "look at me" layout turned out Angela...the curves really draw the eye across and made me search the layout for every little piece of interest! So great!

Notes in the kids backpacks? Genious!

Suzanne Holling said...

You are just flippin' amazing.

Blog Archive