September 9, 2009

My Family


I managed to get two more pages from my scraps from the Early Bird line from Cosmo Cricket. The top page is pretty basic with just strips of pattern paper and some pears I cut out from one of the border scraps. The family tree page is one I have been wanting to do ever since I got the Cricut Stretch your imagination cartridge. I had to add some of my own scraps to make the tree bushy enough but most of it is from the Early Bird line. When I saw the green patterned paper with the lines on it I knew it would be perfect for the tree. It was perfect for the pictures of my daughter and her brothers.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Karen Tews Lien said...

I have been so busy at the store that I missed how dang CUTE this tree layout is! I LOVE the circles - I think I need to "lift" this one for sure!

Blog Archive