September 8, 2009

First Food Part Two


I usually scrap book two page layouts. So after finishing my page with the Early Bird line from Cosmo Cricket I went into the store and got some more paper so I could finish the other side of my layout. I had enough scraps left over to add to my second page. I have a cute knife, fork and spoon punch that I used to make my border on the bottom of the page. I covered some punched out circles with clear circle bubbles to look like plates. I punched a circle out of the corner of one of the pictures that had a lot of space in it so I could place a bit of a circle with a toaster that I had cut out of some of my scraps. I have enjoyed working with this line and I am in the process of working on another layout with my left over scraps.
Pin It!

No comments:

Blog Archive