April 4, 2008

Matthew West's More is a love song written as if God is singing to us. My daughter and I both love this song and it has become our standing duet, sung on the way to gymnastics each Saturday morning. Although the song is about God's love for us, I can relate to the lyrics with the love I have for my daughter.


The chorus,
"I love you more than the sun, and the stars, that I taught how to shine
You are mine and you shine for me, too. I love you yesterday, and today,
and tomorrow I'll say it again and again,
I love you more
I love you more"

The song ends with,
"I love you more than you can imagine,
more than you can fathom,
I love you more than the sun,
and it shines for me."

Awesome.



Pin It!

4 comments:

Karen Tews Lien said...

What a wonderful scrapbook page for your daughter and the memories you two will forever have of this song and this time in her life!

AngMomof3 said...

THANKS for sharing Anita... I love that song too. Good idea to journal with lyrics. It would help me tie in my faith when I just don't have the words myself.
See you soon!

Shelle and Dan said...

Very cute and very meaningful. I love that you didn't just scrap this picture just to get it into an album, but that you tied in your mornings together and a song that really has meaning for both you and Camryn. I am very inspired! -Shelle

Lindsay said...

beautiful, Anita! what a sweet, gorgeous layout about something so meaningful and important! your design is so flowy and perfect for the mood of your content...great, great work!!!

Blog Archive