March 27, 2008

March DT Kit - Part 2

Thanks Shawna!
I had a great time putting together my first two projects. Creative Imaginations makes some super cute papers and these two lines are no exception. The football paper is from their 'Xtreme Sports' line. I like that the brown and neutral colors will work well no matter what colors your team plays in. I used a brown ink pad on the white part of the card and the white part of the layout to make it look dirty.
The second line I played with is called 'Renae's House.' I love that it is so fun and flowery, spring-timey (is that even a word?) and reminds me that warmer weather is on the way (yeah, right).



Posted by Picasa
Pin It!

5 comments:

Aline said...

Hooray for a new DT-er! Welcome...I love your football layout!

Karen Tews Lien said...

Welcome Shelle! Wow what a great way to start out! I love your cards, I see some great ideas to "lift." Great job!!

AngMomof3 said...

Very fun, Shelle! Love your first works of art.

And congrats on the winning pee-wee season... he's definitely destined for greatness w/ the relatives that he has!!! ;)

Angela

Lindsay said...

welcome, Shelle! can't wait to meet you in person! ahhhh...pee wee football! cute layout and caption (tiny tackles!!)...someday i know my two boys are headed for pee-wee...my oldest boy (3) started wearing a pumpkin trick-or-treat bucket on his head when he was 1 saying, "taco!"...it took us a while to figure out he wasn't talking about mexican food!!! great job, loved your spring cards, too!!!

Martha said...

These are great pages and cards! Love your style!

Blog Archive