May 22, 2013

"Scrap Your Life" Kit Club


I was so excited to be chosen to design samples for this coming Saturday's premier of Paper Pals newest kit club, Scrap Your Life. I recently posted about my adoration of the "Project Life" system of memory keeping, so I was excited to get my hands on the contents of this kit.

The kit includes an array of  We R Memory Keepers Albums Made Easy journaling cards from the Bloom line. On this page I cut them apart to fill in the small sleeves on the left and to present my journaling on the right top and bottom photos.

I used the stamp set included in the kit, Ali Edwards' "For Our Family", to make the brother and sister tags on the upper left photo.

The colors of the journaling cards were a perfect match for these pictures, don't you think?

I cut down two lined journaling cards and layered them on top of another card to create the middle journaling spots. I love cutting things apart and making them into something new.

And here is a sampling of the awesome cards I quickly made with a few kit leftovers.

The "Scrap Your Life" Kit Club would be the perfect opportunity to explore this method of fast and meaningful memory keeping. The kit itself is chock full of enough great products to document way more than a month's worth of life's little stories, including cardstock and coordinating paper from the Simple Stories paper line, as well as lots of other little goodies. I hope I have inspired you to call Karen at the store to let her know you'll be joining her on Saturday :)
Pin It!

1 comment:

Karen Tews Lien said...

Your photography is so amazing! You may convert me to this style of scrapbooking!

Blog Archive