May 20, 2013

Ruby Rock It "cook"






Ruby Rock It! "Cook", I love this line!!! There are so many possibilities!  There are these sweet feminine flowers and these bold boyish prints and lots of ledger and pale patterning going on!  I also used the "Little Yellow Bicycle" Journaling stickers.  They are transparent and easy to place and re-place on anything.  The lettering is bold, delicate and scrumptious ! I had so much fun with this paper and the lace that it comes with. I tried a simple lay-out and just put little tiny papers sewn to the edges, I did a grungy boy lay-out with lots of texture, and I did a feminine lay out with lots of little layers for the photos of my daughters.  My daughter Effie did the cards. What can I say? It was a blast!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE these layouts and cards. What fabulous kit to work with.

Blog Archive