July 29, 2012

Camp-A-Lot by BoBunny

Tis the perfect time of year to want to pick up some camping themed scrap goodies! Paper Pals currently has a really cute line from BoBunny called "Camp-a-Lot"... and it was a lot of fun to work with.

While we may not have time to scrap our summer camping and lake adventures, it's good to buy the product now when you know what great photos you've taken.

I had some photos printed from our past camping and lake adventures and made several great layouts with them.

For this two page layout, I fit two photos onto 4x6 photo prints so that I'd be able to fit more shots onto a layout. It was fun to use the pattern paper's design on this two page layout.

 I really liked the chipboard punchouts as accents for this page of my daughter's first summer camp experience. They fit just perfectly! We even bought more accents like this for her to use with her own scrapbook of her 5th grade camp experience this spring.
I liked the designs on a couple of the busy pattern papers with this line-- but a whole 12x12 page of them was too much for one layout. Here I used punches to highlight some of the designs in two different page borders. 
And a couple of simple cards using the adorable chipboard cutouts again. Quick and easy, but still really cute.
Go and get some BoBunny Camp-a-lot today!
Pin It!

No comments: