October 7, 2009

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" take-home box

For me, scrapbooking means a 12X12 "flat" layout, so you can imagine that "altering" this take-home box was a challenge!! (Thank you, Shawna and Karen!!) :0) But, I'm happy to report that it was SO MUCH FUN to see that simple, brown chipboard take-out box turn into something so festive!!! What a fun way to deliver that "extra special" birthday gift.

With all the different "themed" printed papers available, you could turn one of these little boxes into a present for any occasion!!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Kristi Wildung said...

It turned out so cute Judy. I stared at mine for a long time, but I think it's coming together... you've inspired me!

Leah said...

Adorable. What a great way to give a present. They get two presents. I love the ribbon and tags.

Karen Tews Lien said...

Great job Judy! I know this was a real challenge for you and you came through with a really cute box! Love it!

AngMomof3 said...

Judy, you are skilled. Even in 3D! I really like the little elements you put into this fun box. :)

Blog Archive