May 7, 2009

DT Challenge: Stamps

Anita's challenge left me stamped... er, stumped.

I'm not your "average" scrapbooker. I really don't own many stamps. (gasp!) I DO have a couple of alphabet stamp sets, but decided against using them for this challenge.

SOOOOO... I cheated!

I created a layout using the digital equivalent to the rubber stamp: brushes. Anyone who is familiar with Photoshop will know about brushes. They're a fun technique to use on digital layouts.
This layout is an 8x10 to put into a photo frame for my mom on Mothers Day. The "rubber stamps" (brushes) that I used were the brown flourishes on the background and the date stamp next to the journaling block. I created the page in Photoshop Elements 7.

So, how will the rest of you be challenged by Anita's idea?
Pin It!

3 comments:

Anita Cory said...

Angela...love your take on this...even if you call it cheating! Your mom is going to love this!
Anita

london tierney said...

very elegant! love it!

Karen Tews Lien said...

Great way to think ouside the scrap"box"!!

Blog Archive