June 25, 2008

Freedom

OK, so "simple" assignment...use this adorable AdornIt "All American Collection" to create a layout! Simple... until I started searching for pictures taken on the 4th of July holiday---you know, pictures with sparklers, or red, white and blue "flag" shirts, etc. But, alas, I had nothing! So, I had to "think out of the box" and came up with the idea of using the theme of "FREEDOM"...something we all treasure! It was a fun way to use these papers in kind of a non-traditional way!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Martha said...

Love the big stars and the way you layered them! great way to think out of the box! It worked! another great page!!! :)

Anita Cory said...

I love the way you creatively incorporated your g-kids with that awesome quote and the stars & stripes. I am verklempt!

Karen Tews Lien said...

You are a pattern paper diva! I love the theme and use of this paper with photos of your grand kids! Also love how your used your square punch on the photos - very "Stacy Julian!"

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite on the blog. Like a well designed room, it just feels warm, comfortable and memorable! The quote is one to remember.
Kris

Blog Archive