June 21, 2008

Carolees Baseball boy and Softball Princess

Baseball Boy!
I had so much fun with this page!


I had a great time doing this collage page! It has lot of inking AND product all from Paper Pals Moscow store! The chipboard arrows are from Bazzill, I inked them, then used crystal glaze over them and let them dry for 8 hours! I love the shiny effect - it shows up much better in person. The stars are rub-ons from the Marrah Johnson Rock Star pack and the big C is grungeboard from Tim Holtz inked love that grunge board! All printed paper is from Carolees and I also used the coordinating stickers.


Another fun collage! I love doing collage pages - it really allows me to feel free and scrap with no boundaries! The Bazzill arrows here I first inked with embossing ink then used black glitter embossing powder and then heat embossed! This page also has the same Rock Star rub-ons and a sweet little crown from Heidi Swapp! I love altering stickers and making them unique. All paper and stickers are from Carolees Softball Princess line.


2 fun easy cards using the Softball Princess Stickers. Wouldn't these be fun birthday cards for that softball princess?!?!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

This is sort of a general comment for the whole design team- I LOVE seeing your work. You absolutely inspire me to branch out and become a better scrapbooker. Here is a link to my blog with my latest scrapbook pages: http://lentilsandcougars.blogspot.com/2008/06/these-are-my-most-recent-scrapbooking.html I would love any feedback you have...I am always a work in progress!

Andrea said...

Edit: just a warning, there is a word on one of the pages that is not a terribly polite word and not one I normally use. It appears here as the title of a monologue. :)

Karen Tews Lien said...

I just loved all of the cool techniques you used on these pages - from embossing to the diamond glaze! There are so many great ideas on these pages, can't wait to try some of them on my own.

Thanks Martha!

Anita Cory said...

The collage look on your pages is just fantastic. I'm inspired! Hmm...maybe I could collage a page or two and use up some of my stash and then feel better about getting more 'stuff'!

Judy said...

WOW...I love the collage look---I am not good at doing that, and I love the look!!! Your inspire me to give it a try!! Great pages, Martha!! :0)

Blog Archive