December 17, 2009

Pink Paislee Cupid Collection

I have to admit I was a little timid to head into Valentine's Day already, but it turned out to be a great escape from the reds and greens of Christmas I've been working with lately.


I hardly ever use paper exactly as it's supposed to be used (specific holiday) and this line was no exception. I found the color scheme of the Cupid Collection was perfect for scrapping this photo of my daughter in the mountains of Austria.


And then, lucky me, I just happened to have a photo of me and my guy at the top of the Eiffel Tower to go along with all of the great french-themed die cuts and border stickers. Again, it wasn't Valentine's Day, but there sure was a lot of love in the air!


Two layouts and I still had scraps left to make these cute cards.

This was the first time I've worked with Pink Paislee product and I was pleased. Lots of coordinating bright colors and embellishments, which was such a nice punch of spring during these dreary winter days.
Pin It!

4 comments:

Leah said...

I like both your layouts. This paper is so pretty. Your cards are so well done.

Judy said...

LOVE all of these!!!! And, a picture at the top of the Eiffel Tower---perfect!!

Karen Tews Lien said...

I have the hardest time using stickers and die-cuts - but I LOVE you clustered them together to make your own border! Great job!

AngMomof3 said...

I agree w/ Karen... great border idea to cluster the die cuts together! You use white space so well, too. Your layouts and cards are so easy to look at and enjoy!

Blog Archive