December 4, 2009

More We R Memory Keepers Sleeves


Here's my take on these versatile photo sleeves. My sleeve contained (4)4x6 pockets and (1)5x7 pocket, and although I didn't have a 5x7 photo I wanted to use, I did have a lot to say, so I included my journaling there instead. I decided to use the whole thing like a traditional scrapbook page, and after matting my photos and including a few embellishments, the layout took only about 30 minutes start to finish. I really like the results. These sleeve pages would make short work of a lot of photos in an appealing way, for, say, a trip to Europe.
(Yes I'm still working on my albums).
Pin It!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Kristi:
I like the title, the journaling and the way you mounted your photos before putting them in the sleeves. I don't have this variation of the photo sleeve. Time for a trip to Paper Pals.

AngMomof3 said...

Fun! I too like your matted photos. Ties all of the pockets together nicely.

Maybe I'll need to make a trip to Europe so that I'll have the need to buy a whole pile of these photo sleeves! You're so lucky for that excuse. :) I look forward to seeing more.

Blog Archive