January 14, 2009

New Basic Grey-Bittersweet Line


Oh how I do love Basic Grey...this company constantly amazes me and I am so thankful that Karen & Shauna love it too and keep us all stocked in the latest and greatest lines. This line, Bittersweet, is so fantastic, with lovely colors of brown, crimson, tan, pink in a delightful mixture of patterns that work really well together. The line is perfect for love/Valentine themes, but the color scheme and patterns could really work for so much more than that! I intentially created very simple layouts here that by using the line's accompanying "sticker" sheet and a little ribbon you can pull together layouts, cards and home decor items in a flash!

See what I mean?





As always, I turn to my "scraps" to make cards. I love playing with unusual shapes and sizes. The photos below don't show it, but I also used Diamond Glaze, Stickles and some fine glitter on these cards.

Posted by Picasa
Pin It!

3 comments:

Karen Tews Lien said...

Such great layouts & cards!!! You out did yourself again Anita!!!

AngMomof3 said...

I also love BasicGrey... but love even more what you did with it! Multiple patterned papers together can scare people, but you really made these work well! Fabulous.

Shawna said...

Great pages Anita. I am in love with this line and you just made me love it even more!

Blog Archive