January 7, 2009

Angela's Design Team Kit: American Crafts TEEN




Fun, bright colors! The creative challenge of using a kit! Ways to use the products you see and admire... but just haven't known how to put them to use!

These are some of the benefits to the projects you will create with this kit. I've included 4 projects: (2)12x12 layouts and 2 blank cards. They're really versatile-- notice I did winter photos on one layout and summer photos on another. Really, anything works here. I used a few fun techniques that are simple to do but may be something you haven't tried-- using a standard hole punch, and any old pen for some (gasp!) hand doodling. (Trust me, it's pretty easy.) If you purchase this kit, be prepared to do some fun techniques with basic supplies you have at home. Visit the store to check it out in more detail.
Pin It!

4 comments:

Malinda said...

These are all so cute! I really love the card with the holes punched in the front, so clever.

Karen Tews Lien said...

This kit is so FUN and COOL! I loved all of the neat techniques you used on the cards and layouts! Great job Angela!!!

Shawna said...

I love the pages you have created. I especially love the technique of punching holes and showing the paper behind it!

Anita Cory said...

Angela, you've done it again. I love the little extra touches you added to the layouts and cards (stitching, hole punch-outs, the use of the ribbon-brads). This is a great kit!

Blog Archive