January 17, 2009

Memory Mixer Layout with Video

I've been playing with Memory Mixer digital scrapbooking software a little more and wanted to share with you more of the features available with the program. They're a lot of fun!

The feature I'll share today is the ability to add video to your layouts. When you create a digital layout you can add a "hot spot" to the page and when someone clicks on it, they can watch your video link! The best way to share this would be via DVD, but since I can't send a DVD to each of you I created a video of my project via YouTube. You can see how the layout (it's not very good quality on YouTube) and the video are linked. This is a great way to share more of your story with something beyond still photos.

Check in again sometime (or visit the store) to see more great features of Memory Mixer software.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Angela, I think this is an awesome idea! I love the thought of being able to share a video as part of a layout...it just makes it that more "real"!

Anita Cory said...

Angela, you are leaving me in the digital dust...I'm so envious of your skill with digital...and this layout is just fabulous!

Blog Archive