September 26, 2013

Farm Life from Best Creation

When Karen got the "Farm Life" paper by Best Creation into the store, I was excited to use it! I definitely have enough farm photos to create a variety of layouts.

First, I'll share the cards. I enjoyed mixing small bits of the pattern paper with solid color cardstock. When you use such small amounts of the pattern paper, you can make a whole lot of cards with one sheet of your favorite pattern!

 
For one of my layouts I used the project life page protectors with 9 4x4 squares-- it was a very easy way to slip some photos and pattern paper and build a simple yet creative layout.


 
And my second layout was simpler... I used a polkadot pattern paper and cut a creative edge to make it unique.  I printed an 8x10 photo but trimmed it to a 6x10 to give it a longer rectangle shape for the layout.

 
Do you have any farm life photos that you could use with this super cute paper?

Pin It!

No comments: