April 22, 2013

Bo Bunny Prairie Chic

I got to use some more amazing Bo Bunny products recently. This time it was their Prairie Chic line. Oh Bo Bunny how do I love thee. Let me count the ways! 1 - wonderfully colorful double-sided paper, 2 - card stock stickers, 3 - dimensional stickers, 4 - petals, and 5 - stamps.

I love the card stock stickers, especially the little square alphabets. I like that they are understated and that the sheet comes with so many of them.

I also used these stitches rubons from Studio112. They are easy to use and enhance the whimsical style.

The Bo Bunny stickers make creating a layout quick and easy, and again, the rub-on stitches just add that special touch.


For this 8x8 layout I used all the fun paper, stickers, and petals that I used on my other layouts, plus I used some of my favorite new texture stamps, also from Bo Bunny.

The variety of patterns in this collection offer endless options for cards that you can make for just about anyone, and the dimensional stickers coordinate perfectly!
Pin It!

No comments: