January 23, 2013

Doodlebug Design "Lovebirds" collection...

Three of my favorites today...1. Doodlebug Design double-sided cardstock, 2. my adorable grandchildren, and 3. Valentine's Day!! Combining these three to make these layouts and cards was SO much fun! 

Doodlebug Design's new Valentine's Day collection "Lovebirds" is beautiful, bright, double-sided cardstock with plenty of pinks and reds...as you can tell, I really do love this collection. Karen just put the papers and embellishments out on the shelves a few days ago and it is my prediction that if you want some, you better get it soon, it's going to fly off the shelves!!

 
 
 
 
 
Pin It!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Soooooo adorable Judy!

Deb said...

I love it Judy! It is sweet and charming and creative. Something to cherish!

AngMomof3 said...

Aw, Judy, these turned out beautiful! I love the way you changed up the typical photo size to a taller narrower version versus a 4x6. So great!