August 21, 2012

Scrappin' Numbers

10 years! Can you believe Karen has been in business for 10 years! I think back to where I was on my scrapping journey 10 years ago... it was so different then. But I digress...

Back to the anniversary! Don't you think the anniversary deserves a scrapbook page?!? Actually, I can think of a lot of things in life that relate to numbers that are scrapworthy. Here's one of my favorite layouts I've made that also features the number 10:

(You can see a post with other 10/10/10 papercrafting I did for my daughter's golden birthday in this post.)
 
I've also found a couple of other recent projects by other scrappers that feature numbers.
 
13 things tha tmake you happy... great mini album! And this scrapper cut the chipboard herself to make the numbered book!
And this "life in numbers" layout by a designer with mad digi-skillz... wow.
 
What numbers can you use as your central theme on a scrap page?
 
If you need help with ideas of products to use, here are a few things available right now at Paper Pals to help you scrap by numbers.
Calendar "bingo card" pattern paper... an easy way to scrap numbers! Go by a date!

 Game pieces by Tim Holtz... mixed media deliciousness here...
 A funky set of stencil numbers-- with a border too!
 Athletic paper w/ scores... a game score that's worthy a scrap page? Anyone?
 And some lovely stamps with a variety of useful patterns/letters and of course, numbers...
Of course, my personal favorite... Thickers. Did you know they sell entire sets of numbers seperate from alphas? Wow.
 
What ideas do you have for scrapping numbers? Which of these products would you like to pick up at the store to get you started?
Pin It!

1 comment:

Judy said...

LOVE this article....I got so many great ideas, I just need to get serious and do some more scrapbooking!!!! Thanks, Angela, for some great inspiration!!!