November 16, 2011

What's Up Wednesday

Did you take note of what Amber mentioned in our last post?

Holiday paper does not always need to be used for holidays.

Here's my example!

First off, my holiday paper:
(Who doesn't love a little Fourth of July with Christmas?)

Then, the FLIP SIDE of my holiday paper:
(Looks like it would work for a project for a Coug fan, huh?)

I was creating an extra special project for a fantastic family here in Pullman who are big Coug fans. Dad was going in for a major surgery and this banner was created to cheer him with a "visit" from his kids while he was recovering.

I used holiday paper, ribbon, WSU stickers, Bazzill Borders, and some fun flowers... all items from Paper Pals!
Their greeting: We love you. Get well soon!
A shout out to Team Davis-- we hope the hardest part of your battle is done!

Come up with a fun project that you could do for someone else... and use your holiday paper in a new way!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Shelle and Dan said...

Cute and clever! Thanks for showing off how versatile paper can be.

Karen Tews Lien said...

Such a wonderful idea!

Judy said...

Super cute, Angela!!! You are SO creative, you inspire me!!

Amber said...

What a great post! I love the get well gift. I bet their dad was so happy to have this during his recovery!

Leah said...

You really did a great job. I love the idea of putting pictures on the banner.