June 4, 2011

Bella Blvd.

Another "super cute" boy line of double-sided patterned paper, this time from Bella Blvd.  The collection is called "Mr. Boy" and the fun dinosaurs, stars, and stripes in primary colors make an excellent backdrop for little boy pictures!  I really had fun with this paper!

The challenge for me was using the "FUNdamental Technique Tuesday" chipboard circle.  (On a side note, my niece, Jamie Harper, is a designer for Technique Tuesday and she can literally "pop out" the cutest layouts using any and every thing!!  Here is a cute layout she did using the FUNdamental chipboard circles.)  But, I had fun with this.  I stamped the circle with a pigment ink "chalk" stamp pad to give it the blue color to match the paper...I really like how it turned out.

The cutest part of the layouts are my grandsons, I never get tired of scrapbooking when I have such fun pictures to use!





Pin It!

2 comments:

AngMomof3 said...

Judy, I really really like the simplicity of these layouts and cards! Very straightforward, but each has a special element to make them way above average! Love the color and your style!!!

Thanks too for sharing Jamie's page. She's a talented woman (must have got it from her aunt...)!

Leah said...

That paper is super cute. I like how you popped the pictures out of the circle. You always have such cute pictures of your grandchildren. I like your printing. Great cards.