March 11, 2011

Good Day Sunshine! from My Minds Eye

Here's a layout I created today using the Good Day Sunshine line from My Minds Eye. This is a super set of papers that work great for boy themed layouts but is versatile enough for beach layouts or no theme at all!

The paper line also had a page called "Boardwalk" designed to require little to no embellishing. I just loved the graphics on the page. I emphasiszed the existing artwork by adding some Stickles and Glossy Accents. Otherwise, the Thickers title and the photo collage were all I needed to complete this page. Fast and easy!
Go get yourself some MME Good Day Sunshine!!!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Leah said...

I saw the one page on your blog but I didn't see the other one. I love that collage of photos. Those little huts are adorable.

Karen Tews Lien said...

What can I say Angela! You are just too good!! I am so glad you don't just do digital scrappin' your layouts and cards are so great!! Thanks so much for posting these! K

Blog Archive