March 24, 2011

Bazzill Basics Paper-Grandma's Feather Bed

I love the bright colors of this paper.  It is nice thick good quality paper.  The stickers on the sticker sheet were super cute.  They were perfect for photos of the family.  The fork, knife and spoon were cut out on the Cricut and then I covered them with some silver pearl.  Thank you Shawna.  You can't tell in the photo but on the top pattern paper I covered the dots with brads.  I also covered the "my family" sticker with glossy accents because I love that stuff.
I love the way this page turned out.  I like to have a mix of pattern paper.  Especially when the pattern paper is so cute that I can't decide which one to use.  I actually cut the circles in the paper then placed the pattern paper behind the circles.  I then sewed them in place.  I painted the chipboard flowers then covered them in 2 coats of clear embossing powder.  The "together" and "2010" were cut out on the Cricut and then covered in glossy accents.  I embroidered around the stickers. 
The colors of the paper are so bright.  The patterned papers are called Art Deco,Chocolate Drops, Deco Daisy, Lazy Daisy, Grandma's Damask & Bold Stripe.  It makes for some real cheerful cards.
Pin It!

2 comments:

AngMomof3 said...

Circles! My favorite scrappy shape! You ROCKED them. :) They provide a great way to use lots of fun pattern papers. They turned out beautifully, Leah!

Deb said...

Is that you Leah? Or is it Allie Edwards who did that delicious circle lay out and those delectable cards!So beautifully eye catching I totally adore it!!!!

Blog Archive