January 29, 2010

LOVE is in the air...

Are you all done (or maybe not even started) on your valentines projects? Hopefully these ideas will inspire you just a bit. Paper Pals has a great selection of LOVE-ly valentines products this year!

Using the My Minds Eye "Be Loved" paper line, I created two different layouts.

And, the Making Memories "Love Struck" line is super cute too-- it was perfect for the Adornit wood LOVE banner you'll find hanging just inside the door of the store.


I've got more details about these projects that I'm getting ready to post on my blog. I don't want to be a "blog hog" here and post a whole pile of stuff... I know what great projects are being created (and will be posted soon) by the other DT gals!

But if you're really interested in more photos of these projects I've created with "Be Loved" and "Love Struck", visit me here! Over the next couple of weeks I will also share some other projects I've created recently and feature techniques I used. See you there!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Hi Angela:
I say your page in the store. I love what you did with the numbers. I am heading over to check out your blog right now. Thanks.

Deb said...

I love that mother and son lay-out, Everything about it is super nifty. "Nifty" is a word I save for very interesting stuff with lots of embelishments that seem eclectic but do not deter from the theme. Its not easy to do just right, but when it is done just right I hear harps! I just love it!