November 17, 2008

Holiday Home Decor!

I wanted to make something cool from my scrap club kit from Paper Pals. The large letters are monogram letters colored with ranger Mahogany ink. For the smaller letters I used the red Thickers that are at the store right now. I used my ink to darken them up and then I covered all the letters with my Judi kins Diamond glaze covering them not only makes them shine but it keeps the ink on the foam letters and thickens up the paper monograms. Make sure you give things covered in the diamond glaze time to dry before working with them. I inked up a tree and a candy cane Bazzill chip and used them to decorate. The little holly leaves are made from the sparkly Bazzill paper and Hero arts gems colored red. I tied it all together with a really cute red ribbon that was on the Paper Pals ribbon rack and hung it up. Thanks for looking!
Pin It!

No comments:

Blog Archive