November 2, 2008

Challenge--"What Have You Done for {Me} Lately?"

(Anyone singing the "classic" J.J. tune now???)

So, Design Team... I know you love spending a lot of time on projects specifically for Paper Pals, but what have you done for yourselves lately?

Here's an easy challenge. Post a pic of something creative you've been doing outside of your DT projects.

I'm sharing a photo of a bunch of layouts I just did at my favorite scrap getaway held each year at the Palouse Divide.You can get a better look at each individual layout on my personal blog, Mom-E-Memoirs.

These are "all paper" layouts... not digital or even hybrid! That's unusual for me. My goal for the layouts was to mix in some fun new product finds with old scrapping supplies I've had for a long time and just want to use up.

What have you done? Share, please!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Malinda said...

Looks like you got a lot of really cute pages done. I love the colors that you used and once again, your handwritng makes it all the more special.

tee said...

love what you did
i was up at the lodge on the same weekend .. i was one of the gals that came in on fri or sat night to say hello to you all - i didnt recognize u - darn it
tina

Blog Archive