October 29, 2013

Paper Pals....

...made my soul happy!!

 
Saying "good-by" to Paper Pals is like saying good-by to an dear friend!  I'm going to miss having an incredible scrapbook store right here, near my home, where I can go and get the latest products, be inspired, see friends, and create memories! But, as hard as it is to see the "Paper Pals era" come to an end, I feel so very grateful that it was part of my life!  A very important part of my life. 
 
Many, many years ago (when I was a scrapbooking "newbie") I was in search of Bazzill cardstock!  My sister was visiting me from Phoenix and we needed some "Kraft" cardstock to complete a layout we were working on.  I had heard that there was a little store in Gladish Elementary School in Pullman that sold scrapbook supplies, so we searched for the name of the store (Paper Pals) and called them.  Sure enough....they had "Kraft" Bazzill cardstock!!  We got in the car, went right over to Gladish, walked in, and my love for Paper Pals was born!
 
Since that day I have had the pleasure of working at the store, teaching lots of fun classes, being a member of the Design Team, and making many, many life-long friends.  That's the thing about "scrapbookers"....we have an instant connection!!  We all develop WAYYYYY to many photos, we have an "unquenchable thirst" for the latest and greatest products, and we love to create memories through our scrapbooks.
 
Paper Pals will go on with retreats and crops and I am so glad!  We will still have a chance to get together and do what we love, and "make our souls happy!"  Thank you, Karen, for giving all of us an amazing scrapbook store!!  And, thank you for your friendship...YOU and Paper Pals will be missed!
 
I had some fun today doing what I love....
 
 
Stop by the store today....there are still lots of incredible products at even more incredible prices!!
Pin It!

2 comments:

AngMomof3 said...

Oh Judy... I remember seeing one of your layouts the very first time I visited the store and I was amazed at your sweet style. You made me want to learn to scrap, and that I did! Thanks for your contributions to Design Team over the years!

Judy said...

Angela...Just saw this sweet comment, Thank you SO much for the compliment! :0) I think we all inspired each other, I would always look at the other Design Team members projects and want to immediately want to scraplift!!
Thank you,
Judy