October 22, 2012

Adornit "Sister" Line

Sister. This paper line theme has one obvious use... scrap about your sisters. I was able to use the line not quite so literally. I chose to scrap about my sorority sisters!

My sorority had a 100 year anniversary a year and a half ago. It was a wonderful celebration and truly worthy of scrapping.

The first layout is a Now and Then layout-- a pic of my sorority sister Aimee and I "back in the day" TWENTY years ago (oi, I'm old) and then one of the two of us "now" at the reunion. It is a great way to commemorate our sisterhood. Isn't Aimee just beautiful? I miss her a ton.

The papers are great. The "Sister Cut Apart" and "Sister Word Play" were great "title" papers to use with the alternate sides containing great patterns. My "GPB" letters are the fun chipboard letters at Paper Pals that I just covered with pattern paper. So cute!

This second layout has a simple cardstock base and flowers cut from the pattern paper as embellishments. I printed a photo collage to feature several photos from our reunion. So many great memories of these ladies. Go Gamma Phi and Go Vandals!


Last but not least, a card. My new favorite (and super simple) technique is to roll up the edges of flower petals to give it a little dimension. Looking forward to sending this card as a "just because" note to one of my sisters. That's a random act of kindness I need to do more often!

Do you have sisters you could "scrap" using this paper?
Pin It!

1 comment:

Amber said...

SO SO FUN!!! I love the colorful, whimsical, playful quality of this line! Love your projects Angela! They make me miss my sisters too! :)