March 7, 2012

s.e.i. promise me

Layout and Cards
Ingredients:  s.e.i. promise me: passion, happiness, delicacy, sweet talk and adoration papers, promise me sundries and promise me accent frames, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist-Silver, cream and red embroidery floss, Glossy Accents, fake diamond embellishment, ribbon stamp, Bazzill paper in various colors...

The layout was a scrap lift from Creating Keepsakes Nov/Dec 2011 issue, page 81.  I cut the paper into strips of 1/2 inch and glued them down.  I cut out the gold fancy circle from the delicacy paper. After gluing down all the strips and circle I then made a circle to fit inside the circle to use as a mask.  I then sprayed the whole thing with my glimmer mist.  I used a lot of spray so the paper curled a bit when it dried.   Then I added my embellishments, photo and ribbon stamp. I did a bit of embroidery stitching on the journal strip and in random spots.  Then I added some Glossy Accents to the word "LOVE".
The sweet talk paper had a lot of cute sayings and journaling squares that I used on 2 of the cards.  For the other cards I used some of my scrap paper and goodies from the accent frames and sundries packages.  I especially love that little key. 
This would be a perfect line for wedding, valentines or anything related to love. 
Pin It!

2 comments:

AngMomof3 said...

Oh Leah, your daughter is adorable and so is your page! You never cease to amaze me with the amount of detail that you put into your lovely layouts. The special attention you put into your work shows!

Karen Tews Lien said...

Your layout is so amazing. Love the strips. So much detail on it and the cards! Great job Leah!