January 11, 2012

Websters Pages





I love the Websters Pages New line at Paper pals! It is double sided with lots of interesting patterns! This year I had a little mini-obsession with circles. When I did my daily December book I found that I could do six little 1by 1/8 inch circles on the sides and it was really fun and really cute. I found different ways to decorate these little circles and I got a bit addicted to it. The card on top is done in a similar fashion. The "lovely" lay-out I did with a 2 inch circle punch and then with "Dream Big" I went back to the 1 1/8 inch size and used some little gear stickers from the Steam Punk sticker collection which is totally, absolutely awesome! They are also at paper pals. I used one of the Websters Pages papers as a background for it and really liked it. I love this paper, it has so many nifty patterns and possibilities. In the "Beauty" lay out I got myself a 3 inch circle punch and tried a lay-out that way. I hope I don't get arrested for having way too much fun! love, Deb
Pin It!

2 comments:

AngMomof3 said...

Deb, you did a lovely job! I too love circles, but I cannot ROCK them the way you do! Immensely creative, you are. So glad to see a post from you!

Leah said...

I also love circles. As usual your pages always remind me of Ali Edwards. I just love your style. I want to copy it all.