July 9, 2011

Hip Hooray-- Boy by MME

Hip Hooray! A super duper birthday line that works great for boys AND girls! They created this line for boys, but I found it to work great for girls too-- especially girls who are a little older or not so fond of pink. :)

I had a lot of easy ideas come to me for the cards and I'm happy with the way they have turned out. The accessory sheet  and the Bazzill pleated borders made it simple!


Layouts were fun using this line and the Technique Tuesday chipboard circles. I covered the largest circle w/ pattern papper and wrapped the smaller one with tulle. I think it has quite a unique look to it.

Then I did a layout for my daughter's birthday-- the colors from this line worked perfectly with the environment of the gymnastics party.

Lastly, I made the layout w/ my son on the bike. "The Whee! Part" was a story I wrote down a couple of years ago and have been waiting to scrap it. So glad I got it down on paper now!

Go in to the store and get some "Hip Hooray" for your next birthday layouts!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Great layouts! I really like how versatile that paper an accesories are. The the toile technique also.

Leah said...

I don't know were to start. I love the table with the pleated skirt on your card. I love how you wrapped tulle around the chipboard circle. I love the banners all over the gymnastics page. I love the way you have photographed your son on his bike. Great stuff as usual.