January 24, 2011

Meet Design Team Member, Leah Candler!

I'm happy to introduce to you the newest member of the Design Team, Leah Candler!


Leah is a local gal-- raised right here in Pullman. Currently she lives in Genesee.

She has been scrapbooking for about 15 years, starting with die-cuts and stickers and getting as many pictures on a page as she could. As the years have gone by, she's changed up her style a bit.  "Now I embelish so much I am lucky to get 1 or 2 photos on a 12 X12 page! "

Leah's favorite paper line is My Minds Eye. "However I LOVE Tim Holtz. His embelishments rock, I use lot of them to make jewelry...another passion of mine!"

Lately, she has been making clocks. "I get one of those chip board boxes, the one in the photo is a wine box, I have also used a regular square box, it turned out great." What a creative way to make some great home decor, Leah! 




















Leah's favorite thing about Paper Pals would be the great selection of products that they have. "I can always find what I need there."

It's great to meet you Leah, and we are looking forward to more of your great designs in the months ahead!

Next week:  meet Deb!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Hi Leah. Your work is so beautiful. I should take a lesson from you on how to embelish. You make it look so good.

Karen Tews Lien said...

So glad to have Leah back on our DT!

Blog Archive