December 1, 2010

Christmas Traditions Accordian Album








I had a truckload of fun creating this Album about some of our family Christmas/December traditions. I did not get them all laid out, so I put some on a list and tucked it in the family photo picture. Each lay-out has a little secret pull-out with journaling on it. I loved using all the paper and embellishments from Paper Pals. They had so many nifty things to choose from. I used leftover scraps from a " day-in-the-life" Christmas book I created to write something in each day for this month and then add pictures later. It was one of the funnest projects ever! I kept the lettering similar to add continuity and tried to keep every thing in sort of a semi square or rectangle in the middle of each page. If you want to get a close up it will be at the Paper Pals store in Pullman!
Pin It!

2 comments:

AngMomof3 said...

I simply ADORE your idea of featuring traditions this way! What a simply gorgeous home decor piece!

Your embellishments are PERFECT (love the MME tinsel garland for this project!)and just highlight the season.

I will likely do something similar to this next year. LOVE it!

Leah said...

I was oohing and ahhing when I saw this. What a wonderful project. I really like your style. I love the torn paper, the lettering and the ribbon. I also really want to copy this. Thanks for the inspiration. Can't wait to see it in the store.