November 9, 2010

Laundry line by Little Yellow Bicycle.....Happy!!!




So happy to be back on Design Team, Yahoooo! so far my first project has proved to be FUN. The Laundry line paper is not only versatile and pretty but the paper itself is of the highest quality, you can do all kinds of things to it and it can take it. My kind of paper! I had some pictures of my Niece Zoey Held that seem to be a great match for the little pocket booklet I used. I didn't get too wild and crazy this time, I just kept it simple. I need to warm up the creative juices just a little. This was a super fun way to do it! It was so easy to throw together with all the wonderful word stickers and the nifty paper.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Leah said...

What a cute book. I love the cover with the half photo. Welcome back.

AngMomof3 said...

Oooh, Deb it's so fabulous to have you back! Your "simple" is simply adorable! Love the way you encorporated your photos in the pages.

Can't wait to see more!

Judy said...

OHHHHH...once again you don't disappoint, this is adorable!! I love your style!!! Cute, cute mini album, I love it!!