September 8, 2010

My Minds Eye "I Believe" Christmas line

Oh yeah... My Minds Eye has not disappointed, has it?

We've seen several of their new lines, and I say I'm super impressed with what our team has done with these great new products. You have so much to choose from at the store right now! Go check it!

Until you can get into the store, here's some more My Minds Eye for you to enjoy...

I pulled out the sewing machine for this layout and used some of acrylic stamps that go with this line. It was fun to break out of my norm to create this simple but attractive layout.
 The die cut sheet had some great tags, berries, letters, poinsettas... so fun! The pattern papers are extra special with glitter too.
 The ribbon and acrylic stamps make for some easy but lovely accents for your next holiday project.
So which of these MME product lines we've been posting lately is your favorite?
Pin It!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Great LO as usual. I especially love that blue. The colors are so soft. Hooray for you for getting out the sewing machine. Don't you just love sewing on paper?