November 14, 2009

FOR THIS I AM THANKFUL

I was going to write a whole list of things that I am thankful for but when I looked at the pictures I had on the page I decided that I would just have it be about family. It is hard to see the details but the circles on the pictures all say family. I covered them with my favorite clear bubble stickers. I did shadow letters on the Cricut in the same color card stock but on the top layer I stamped random swirly stamps to try and match the paper. All of the papers I used I have had for a very long time and always thought they were so pretty. Thanks for the challenge Angela.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Karen Tews Lien said...

Really nice layout Leah! Your photos do show us all that you have so much to be thankful for! Love it!

AngMomof3 said...

I love how you used "older" products without giving a dated feel to the layout. Great!