August 6, 2009

My Mind's Eye...can you say, "oh la la"?

Seriously...the great paper lines just keep on coming into Paper Pals, don't they? These new papers from My Mind's Eye, the Oh La La line are so fabulous. You really must go to Paper Pals and give them a closer look on the spinner rack nearest the front door! Some of the designs you have seen from us lately are just the tip of the iceberg. The papers have wonderful, coordinating tag/border/embellie sheets and all you have to do is add letter stickers or chipboard, and if you're like me, Glossy Accents and fine glitter,3-D adhesive, some ribbon, and you are good to go!

















Pin It!

4 comments:

Karen Tews Lien said...

Every time I walk by the swimming layout in the store it makes me smile! I love the blue & orange color scheme and the close up photo of your nephew is just great!

AngMomof3 said...

These papers are so great! I love that you scrapped photos that were so full of life.

I love your two takes on a four photo block. Why do we think we need to re-invent the wheel each time we create a page?

I always love your clever titles and journaling. Great layouts and cards, too!

Shawna said...

The layout of Eva just makes me laugh! I love the bright colors and the fabulous way you captured "stink eye"!

Deb said...

I love the way you used these bold bright colors, especially that big chunk of orange in the first lay-out. Nice choice of photos too! Very fun and very summery!

Blog Archive